Sorry my post was not on for the Adorn it blog hop, but I added a challenge with a RAK. wanted to make sure that those who left me comments also have a chance to participate on the challenges.
Thanks for visiting my blog on the Adornit blog Hop!!!
My dad grew up in Battle Creek...when he was a kid his house backed up to Kellogs...and my Aunt just recently moved from Kalamazoo...most of the relative are spread around MI. Have a great weekend! Mary Ann
I am married with 4 children. I have 2 boys, 28 and 6, with 2 girls in between, 21 and 8. I work in home health, I am the Director of Quality Improvement for my Agency. I am a quilter turned scrapbook enthusiast, my husband would say scrapbook addict.
Congrats on your brand new blog! Welcome to the blogging world! It's a happy place!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my reveal over at the ScrapAttack Blog!!
ReplyDeleteYay Beth!!! can't wait to see what you do here!!!!! And Yay!!!! I'm your first follower!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry my post was not on for the Adorn it blog hop, but I added a challenge with a RAK. wanted to make sure that those who left me comments also have a chance to participate on the challenges.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog on the Adornit blog Hop!!!
ReplyDeleteMy dad grew up in Battle Creek...when he was a kid his house backed up to Kellogs...and my Aunt just recently moved from Kalamazoo...most of the relative are spread around MI.
Have a great weekend!
Mary Ann
hey girl, I bought my liquid appliqué from scrapbook warehouse online :)
ReplyDeletehey Beth you are the winner of my package giveaway girl! Please email your addy to prettypilot2002@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete