Its Wednesday, so that means a new sketch is up at Let's Scrap. Here is my take on it:
Check it out at http://www.letsscrap.ning.com/. For some reason I can't seem to get a decent photo of it. It really does look much better IRL. The photos on this layout were taken by my friend and daycare provider, Donna Flach. She "shared" more than 200 pics with me! I managed to include quite a few on this (30). I used an older paper pack from CTMH. The animals across the left page are simply cut from patterned paper. I chose to hide the journaling behind the photos as it basically just lists all the kids names, and didn't fit very well into my design. (the original sketch has 16 pics in the center with room for journaling along the side. I chose to use 20 pics instead.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment