Sunday, September 12, 2010
Scrap It with a Song Blog Hop
I made this layout for 2 challenges. First it was for the blog hop over at Scrap it with a Song. You had to visit each blog and leave a comment, as well as creating a layout whose title was taken from the chosen song. Too bad I didn't realize the deadline was at 8pm, I thought it was midnight, and didn't sit down to upload my pics until 9:30!!!! I also made it work for the Math class assignment at Scrap-Friendzy's Scrap U. We were to create a layout using the rule of thirds. The layout features a picture of my son Zachary and I. He is a real Mama's boy! I really shouldn't try to participate in these contests, it adds stress to my life, and I am usually less than thrilled with layouts that I hurry up and do mainly for a contest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment