Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just catching up


I completed two layouts last week, but never found the time to post them.  The first one is from the Let's Scrap September Challenge sketch by Julie Bonner.  I used papers from Bo Bunny's Roughin It collection. It was a lot of fun to do.  I cut the fire, trees and little marshmallow shapes with the camp out cricut solutions cartridge.  The title is foam Thickers that I inked with brown ink to look like "toasted" marshmallow.  Used a white uniball pen to add the stitching.
The second layout is the 9-29-10 sketch at Let's Scrap.  I used a variety of mostly green patterned papers from my stash.  I made the circles using a circle template and an ink dauber, easy and fun and I love the effect.  Photos are of my family exporing the land we recently purchased adjoining the land our vacation home is on in East Jordan Michigan. Since we now own more than 160 acres, I like to tease my husband that I am married to a land baron, hense the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment