Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love is in the Air

Hearts are one of my favorite motifs so I just love this time of the year and all the fun Valentine's collections that are available.  The inspiration for this layout comes from Allison Davis.  You can check it out at her blog here.  The Love word puzzle is the add-on project at sketch support.  I already had the "Be Loved" collection from My Mind's eye, so it was easy to whip up my own version of her layout.  Because I do mostly 2-page layouts, and I love to use sketches, I was thrilled to discover Sketch Support. Photos were taken by Sonya, my 7 year old dd, on Valentine's day. Now that I am looking at this closer, I may go back and trim the part of the large heart that overlaps the photo. All papers used: My Mind's Eye "Be Loved" collection.  Border punch: Martha Stewart Crafts.  Look for another love themed layout on Wednesday when the next Let's Scrap sketch is revealed. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors and all those hearts. Terrific layout!!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just found Allison's sketches. I'm so excited for more 2 page sketch layouts! Love your VDAY take on the sketch. All those little hearts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all those wonderful hearts! it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete