Tee Ball
This week's DT challenge at Let's Scrap was an easy one. Use punches to embellish a layout using a Let's Scrap sketch. I used one of the sketches Cheri did last spring for Memorable Seasons, who just happens to be sponsoring this week's sketch as well. I had the paper from Moxxie already in my considerable stash of baseball themed items as well as the little diecut and the baseball brads. The diecut I've had for at least 10 years, bought it back when Luke was still playing baseball in High School (he graduated in 2002). It was an easy choice to use punched circles to coordinate with the printed papers for this layout. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Thanks for looking!







Oh this is such a cute pic ! Love the baseball theme elements in your LO
ReplyDeleteHi Beth,
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love it!
thanks for stopping by my blog; super glad you did!
Now I'm following you too!
Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
www.gettingcricky.com