I have found the perfect collection for Megan's Wedding Album! It is Chapter One from Kaisercraft. She has chosen kelly green and black for her colors. I had ordered a bunch of flowers and bling from Addicted to Scrapbooking's Going out of business sale, as well as a few from other places. I have a big order of paper coming yet, but they just got it in at my LSS, so I bought several sheets so I could take them home and touch them. Here is a pile of my newest goodies!I think the various shades of green along with black and white will make a beautiful album! Can't wait to get started.
Along the wedding theme, I found my dress. It is navy blue skinny straps with beaded waistband, and a 3/4 sleeve jacket. Just what I was looking for. Now I need to find shoes and jewelry. Can't believe how hard it is to find things in Navy, I can't even seem to find decent trouser socks these days! I may have the jewelry made, as Megan is having hers done and I could get just what I want. Oh yeah, I was informed that she would like me to wear my hair up, so I am also looking for a decorative hair comb to use for a french twist. So much to shop for, so little time!







No comments:
Post a Comment