Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A few wedding layouts

I am so behind on updating my blog.  Thanks to all my loyal friends for continuing to follow me.  Today I decided I would post a few of the most recent layouts I have completed for Megan's wedding album.  The first two I did at the Close To My Heart "Scrap n Stamp Camp" I attended a couple of weekends ago. 
Megan and Sonya
This first layout was done with the 11-10-11ketch from Let's Scrap.  I love this layout.  I was able to incorporate many of the different papers I am using throughout the album.  Most are from Kaisercraft's Chapter One collection.  Photos are some of my favorites that were taken of my 2 daughters before the wedding. I cut the title circle with my new Art Philosophy cricut cartridge from CTMH.  I am loving this cartridge!
Cutting the Cake
The next one is from a Valerie Salmon sketch from Got Sketch Express 2, an online class I recently completed.  Again, I was able to incorporate a nice variety of different papers.  I cut the cake embellishment with the "Tie the Knot" cricut cartridge.  I just love how much it looks like the real cake (this cake was one of the things I had to bite my tongue about).

Everybody Dance

Another Let's Scrap sketch.  I struggled a bit with this one to choose the photos, and get them the size I needed.  I also kept changing the papers.  I cut 3 different heart borders before deciding on this one.  I added some green glitter to the flower stickers from K and Co., I wasn't sure I liked how white they were on this layout.  Photos of the "Cupid Shuffle", I printed out the chorus on the journaling spot.  

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful LO:s and I just can't get how you do to calculate the size of all the small squares to get it all so perfect!???????????

    La Vikinga will keep on wandering about that

    ReplyDelete