I signed up for yet another sketch based class. This one at My Creative Classroom is taught by Allison Davis of Sketch Support. I love her sketches and layouts, so thought it would be fun. Here are a couple of layouts I have completed so far.
![]() |
| Dirt Bike |
The first week's lessons were all about using sketches. Three different approaches, 1- following the sketch exactly; 2- creating an "enhanced" version of the sketch where a few changes are made, 3- the "extreme" approach where the final layout barely resembles the original sketch which was used as simply a starting point. My layout uses the enhanced version in order to make the sketch work with the dirt bike papers I wanted to use.
The second week's lessons had to do with photo size. This layout is for Alison's challenge to use an enlargement in place of one of the photos, change orientation of one of the 4" x 6 " photos, and use smaller photos in place of one of the photos. I t features photos from wedding dress shopping with my daughter who was married in August.








Fantastic layouts Beth, it sounds like an amazing class to be taking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love these.
ReplyDeleteBeth, you've certainly been learning lots in the classes as your layouts are just wonderful. I admire anyone that can put together double pagers as it's not something I claim to know allot about. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Melinda :)