Friday, December 23, 2011

Challenge 125 at Let's Scrap

Have I told you lately I Love you like Crazy?

For the latest Challenge at Let's Scrap, my friend Cathy challenged us to use part of a song for our title.  I had been thinking about doing this layout, and the challenge was just the nudge I needed to get it done.  I used the Magnifique paper pack from Close to my Heart, stamps, ink, glitter, copper flowers all CTMH too, butterflies are Jenni Bowlin.  I had the copper alphas in my stash (We R Memory Keepers).  I cut the large heart with my new favorite cricut cartridge: Art Philosophy (exclusive for CTMH), alphas cut with classic cricut fonts; tall ball.  
Photos of Mark and me at Megan's wedding.  He is not the romantic type, and thought the whole wedding thing was "dumb", so I told him his job was just to smile and nod.  Of course he was the ever pleasant host and helped to make things go smoothly so I didn't have to stress about anything.  What a great guy! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page!! I have need to get back to Let's SCrap! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete