Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Let's Scrap Wednesday Sketch

It's Wednesday and that means it is time for another sketch to be posted at Let's Scrap.  Here is the wonderful sketch Cheri has for us this week:


3-28-12
And here is my take on the sketch:



Rehearsal Dinner
This sketch was so perfect for using lots of bits and pieces of paper that I am back to working on Megan's wedding album.  All but the blak/white papers are Kaisercraft "Chapter One".  Thanks for looking.

This is the last week for the current DT at Let's Scrap.  It has been so much fun and I have made so
me great  new "cyber friends".  While I am a little sad that my turn on the DT is coming to an end, I am looking forward to seeing what the new team will bring.  If you are looking for a friendly, creative group of scrappers, come on over to Let's Scrap, we'd love to have you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment