Here are a couple more layouts I have done for Valerie Salmon's GotSketch? 107 class I am currently taking.
 |
Sketch 3: Tae Kwon Do
|
This layout features chevrons that were cut from 2" strips of paper with a 1 1/2" square punch. The photos are of Zachary practicing his karate positions in his new "gi". I was in Michaels to get some beads for a project for my daughter and looked for some blue alpha stickers to use on this and found these Tae Kwon Do stickers perfect.
 |
| Sketch 4: Brothers |
This photo is one that was taken at my daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner of my 2 sons. They are 21 years apart, and could easily pass for father and son. In fact, when we are all together we sometimes tease them and pretend we are the grandparents in public just to see how people react (especially Luke's friends/coworkers). This layout has a paper pieced sunburst design. All the papers came from my scraps. The star was laying on my work table (left over from the layout above) and I laid it on here to check the size, and decided to use it as it went beautifully with the other papers. I wasn't sure I was going to add the banners that were on the sketch, but I cut a few to see if I liked them, and I'm glad I did. I think they really do add something to the layout. The brads are Queen and Co from my stash, buttons stash, and the title is American Crafts Thickers .
I can't decide which layout I like better! The chevron stripes and rays are just awesome!!
ReplyDelete