Monday, July 12, 2010

Football

I did this layout for no particular challenge or contest.  I had these fantastic pictures taken by my friend and daycare provider Donna.  I had one enlarged to an 8x10.  Not that I am biased or anything, but my son Zachary is very photogenic, don't you think?  Anyway, I came up with an arrangement that I think made the most of the photos I wanted to use.  I had this all laid out, and went looking for the football felt fusion to use for the borders as I thought it would be perfect.  Had to wait for them to arrive from scrapbook.com, but I love them!  Note:  they are a perfect 12" border until you remove the backing.  The felt tends to stretch a little, and I found that I needed to use extreme care to keep from pulling the border out of shape as I removed it.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the felt footballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout. You got a lot of pictures on this 2 pager!!! I love the footballs along the sides. Have you checked out Let's Scrap challenges? They do 2 page layout challenges every week but one (that a card week I think). They put a new one up every Wed.

    ReplyDelete