Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's Scrap Wednesday Sketch

Here is this week's sketch on Let's Scrap
And here is the layout I created based on the sketch:

I made this layout while I was at Stamp-n-Scrap Camp 2 weekends ago.  I borrowed the heart/paw print paper from a friend, and the rest of the layout was created using paper scraps provided by our CTMH consultant.  I made the dogs using the Create a Critter cricut cartridge.  I don't have this one yet, but I think I NEED it now.  It is full of cute animal images that are so much fun to create!  The layout featues photos of my kids walking their daycare provider and my friend Donna's dogs while we were all camping last summer. At least 3 of the families she sits for go camping with usevery summer.  She can't get away from them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment