Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrap-n-Stamp Camp

Well, I finally have my computer back, and running better than it has in a long time.  I had to re-install photoshop before I could post the pictures of the layouts I did at last weekends retreat.  I have 3 more double layouts, that are DT work for Let's Scrap, so I will wait to share them until the sketches are posted.



 
This first one is a kit I got at the Scrapbook Mega Meet at Novi last May.  My friend and daycare provider Donna, felt it was just so perfect for my son Zachary.  The layout reads "It is this Smile that keeps you out of trouble when being naughty looks so innocent".  I didn't have the right number/size of photos, so changed it up a bit.  Love it.

"Beauty and the Beach"
This layout is from Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? 106 sketch 2.  The sketch was for a single page, I had so many beautiful pictures of my ds Sonya that I wanted to use, that I decided to make it a double.  The right page I created to go with the original (left page) sketch. I cut the triangles freehand (used a ruler). Papers are all CTMH.  The colors on this one are very similar to what Valerie used in her sample layout.  I just loved it and knew it would work beautifully with these pics of Sonya.

"Introducing : Baby"
This one is a scrap lift from a layout I saw on scrapbook.com.  This is a picture of my ds Zachary who is now 5 years old.  Papers, stickers, felt stars, and rub-ons all Pebbles, Inc.; border punches: EK Success

"Buddies"
This layout is another scraplift.  The original layout was by Ginger Williams for Queen and Company.  I saw it at the Queen and Company booth at the Mega Meet in Novi and bought the felt borders, ribbon and brads to make my own version.  the pictures are of my ds Zack, and his best buddy, Bubba.  Believe it or not, they are only about two weeks apart in age, but Bubba is at least a head taller than Zack (and Zack is the older one)!  Just love these pics taken at Binder Park Zoo by my friend and daycare provider, Donna Flach.

"Stamp-n-Scrap Camp"
This one is another of Valerie's sketches from Got Sketch? 106.  This one also features CTMH papers and stamps.  Pretty good to have the event scrapped while we were still there!  In the lower right corner is my friend Jodie.  She ended up spending the weekend in the hospital suffering with vertigo.  We are all thankful there was nothing more seriously wrong.  Don't have a scrapping friend take you to the ER without expecting to have your picture taken while you are there!  Ha! (Jodie is Bubba's mom)


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I tried to email you but couldn't get it to work, so I'm hoping you get this!!
    We are currently working on getting the mini gel pen holders and mini Sharpie holders to fit in the Imagine. You can contact me if you are interested in ordering some, I can have them special made! amyc222@yahoo.com
    Amy Chomas

    ReplyDelete