Friday, December 24, 2010
At the Park
Here is the layout I did for Sketch Inspiration's sketch this week, #155. They had such an awesome prize package, that I made time to do it this during a busy week. I liked the sketch, and it went together easily once I pulled a few papers from my stash of Christmas papers. Patterned papers are My Mind's Eye-I Believe line; Bo Bunny-Tis the Season-Snowflakes; border sticker: Basic Grey-Eskimo Kisses; chipboard:My Mind's Eye-I Believe; snowflakes cut with: When its Cold Outside cricut cartridge; Stickles-Diamond; journaling font: LDJ Christmas Troll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Just a quick visit to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas and all you ever wished for for 2011!
ReplyDeleteTake care.............
BTW, love the new look of your blog!
Adorable layout, Beth! Love that Candy cane archway in the photo, and those MME papers are so sweet. You should send it in to MME too!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Gorgeous layout Beth and I LOVE the new look of your blog!!
ReplyDelete