Thursday, December 23, 2010

My blog is Decorated!

Merry Christmas to me!! The wonderfully talented Kristine Davidson of Creative Scrappers decorated my blog!  I couldn't be happier with the results.  Because I am not a digi scrapper, I had a hard time selecting a digi kit, and had something totally different pictured in my head.  But I love what she came up with.  I think she did a better job of finding what was "me" than I could have.  Please leave me a comment letting me know what you think of it.  Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Beth this is awesome!! What a good time to do it ~ with the Lets Scrap blog hop happening soon. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and all you wish yourslves for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks fantastic Beth, Kristine did a great job. I see you got the Let's Scrap blinkie to work to. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I am glad you love your new blog ;-)
    thanks for letting me play ... and of course if you feel like you want something ' different ' don't hesitate to email me

    K

    ReplyDelete