Thursday, December 9, 2010
Let's Scrap Sketch
A new sketch has been posted at Let's Scrap. I did another camping layout. Lake Michigan was so warm this year that I took LOTS of swimming pics. I am usually sitting on the beach because the water is just too cold to swim. Not this year. We all had a wonderful week swimming every day.
I used more Bo Bunny Sun Kissed, one of my favorite lines. Both of the "titles" were things I had in my box of summer/beach themed products. The journaling tag is the first thing I printed after getting my computer worked on. I formatted the journaling and printed it on a plain piece of paper and then I stuck the tag on the paper with temporary adhesive and ran it through the printer again. Voila! It came out perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Your layout is sooo cute! You did a wonderful job interpreting the sketch. I just love the colors. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your layout Beth, the papers you picked are perfect and using the buttons for your cirle was a fantastic idea.
ReplyDelete