I did this layout from a Page Maps sketch for their My Little Shoebox contest.
I loved the sketch, and the prize is 3 collections! I am not usually a fan of using such small photos. Since the pics I had from Megan's shower were not the greatest photos, and I didn't have very many, I decided this would be a good sketch to use for them. Almost all the presents were purple (from Bed, Bath and Beyond) and we were all 3 wearing purple and green that day, so the colors were an obvious choice. Patterned papers from: Kaisercraft (Lilac Ave), and Scrap within Reach (Full Bloom); Bazzill dotted swiss background; flowers-Prima; bling-Recollections; alphas-American Crafts Thickers (daiquiri); stamps/ink-CTMH. I used all things from my stash!
Thanks for looking, and wish me luck!








Really cute submission! I'm just checking out everyone's creations for this, wont have mine done until the last minute as usual LOL! Anyways, I noticed when I copied and pasted your link it took me right to your page on SB.com - I always thought that couldn't be done because our log in's are password protected? If possible, could you let me know how you got around that pesky problem?! thanks! And good luck on the contest :) I'm on SB.com as LuvThisScrap, or my email is monkeyshak3@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome work!! I love the color scheme! YOu did an awesome job with the sketch.. those pics are perfect! tfs:)
ReplyDelete