Friday, July 22, 2011

Let's Scrap Challenges

I


I uploaded this layout for several challenges at Let's Scrap.  I used this weeks card sketch to create a layout using Fancy Pants papers for the Fancy Pants challenge.  Then I added some stitching for DT challenge #104.  I went ahead and photographed it last night so I could upload it in time for the Challenge #104 deadline.  After uploading it, I realized that I just was not happy with the final design, something was missing.
Before

after
So, this morning, I pulled it back out and made a few additions.  I stamped the title on a scrap of the yellow cardstock I used for the journaling box, mounted it on the red pp, and added a couple of red brads.  I also added a blue brad to the center of the flower on the journaling box.  Just little changes, but I think it improved the design significantly.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment