Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Once Upon a Sketch July 1st Challenge
I created this layout for the most recent challenge at Once Upon a Sketch. It is a photo of my ds and my mother who share a birthday. Not the greatest photo. I try to take a picture of them together every year, but almost forgot this year. I quick snapped this as she was getting ready to go home so it was the only one I had to work with. Used older BoBunny (It's my Party) papers from my stash. I used a dot stencil from the Crafter's Workshop and CTMH ink to add the circle at the top right to coordinate with the paper. I love how it turned out. Great sketch. I was able to put this together pretty quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That is such a great coincidence the two sharing a birthday! Yor lo is darling and I love the pic too. Thanks for sharingat OUAS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice take on the sketch! Fun colors! I like the look of the scallop on the side!
ReplyDelete