Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Paper Variety and LOAD layout

Here is the layout I did for week 1 of The Mother Load class over at Big Picture Classes.  (We are currently in week 4).  Our first assignment was to create a layout about why we scrapbook.  I spent quite a bit of time looking at all the other layouts that have been submitted by my classmates, taking notes and thinking about what I wanted to do.  I knew I wanted to use lots of color, so when The Paper Variety posted a challenge to use all the colors of the rainbow, I thought it would work nicely for this project.  I used this weeks one-page sketch (#11) from Sketch Support as my starting off point and the layout developed from there. 

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!

    VERY WELL EXPERSSED!

    I really like your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to create a layout like this, I love the idea of describing on a scrapbook page why you scrapbook :D Great use of rainbow colours, a really great LO. Thanks for playing at TPV this week, I hope you play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth this turned out FABULOUS! I love the rainbow colors and the buttons. Adding colored printing ties everything together just beautifully. Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete