Friday, February 3, 2012

Final january load layouts

I did a couple final layouts for the January LOAD challenge at Let's Scrap. Its been so busy there with all that is going. Things are really "hopping" with the February blog hop. These last 2 layouts brought my total for the LOAD to 38 pages/cards!



I thought that I could do a couple of layouts pretty quickly by using kits, because I didn't have to do any designing.  However, for the slip n slide layout I had to "punch" out all the different pieces, then I sanded off the little bumps left from where they were attached , then inked all the edges before gluing them together.  And for some reason the whites for the fish eyes were missing so I had to glue the green and black ovals together and glue them down to white cardstock and cut them out freehand. It was fun to do, and I like it.  Both kits are from Legacy Paper Arts.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment