Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Sketch is Posted at Let's Scrap

It's Wednesday and that means its time for a new sketch at Let's Scrap :
And here is my take on the sketch:




I have started scrapping my Disney photos.  I am finding it a bit challenging.  It was a once in a lifetime trip, so I feel like I want the layouts to be special. Despite having 600+ photos, I am finding that I don't have quite the one I wish I had when I start to plan a layout.  For this one, I used a title I had in my Disney theme box from Laser Cut Designs I bought at the Scrapbook Mega Meet in Novi, MI.  I cut the Mickey with my cricut and Sonya helped me glue him together.  Thanks for looking.  I will be baclk later with a few last LOAD layouts. 
And don't forget.  The Trip Around the World Blog Hop starts later today at Let's Scrap.  Be sure to check it out, its going to be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment