Monday, April 30, 2012

Got Sketch 107 layouts

Since Blogger changed their format, I've been having a little trouble posting my layouts.  Thought I would give it another try today.  I wanted to share the rest of my Got Sketch? 107 layouts with you.


This first layout is for sketch #5.  I can see that I need to work on my photographing of layouts LOL!  I prefer to work with 2-page layouts, so I am always excited to see the double layout sketches that Val does for her classes.  For this one, I used a couple of different sports themed papers, Teresa Collins "Sports Edition II" and American Crafts "Junior".  I started by selecting all the papers and photos, then had lots of fun adding all the little tags and things.  The stickers were leftover from the other Karate layout I did and are from Recollections (Michael's).

Karate


This one is for sketch #6.  It is very similar to another one I did last year with the same line of papers from Fancy Pants: "Father and Son".  Zack likes to dress like his dad and "help" him. I went out and bought the Tim Holtz gear die as I just really love the layouts I see with gears on them, and wanted to use them for this one.  I added some "screw" brads to the centers. I love it!
Tough Guy

For Sketch #7 I decided to do a birthday layout for my oldest son, Luke.  The photos I had were not great, but I don't do many layouts of him as we don't see him as much as I would like.  Can you believe he is 28 years old?  Hard to believe since I am only 37 (at least that is what I have taught my kids to tell everyone)  LOL!!!!  This layout uses "quilt circles".  I used a few double sided papers I was able to find in my scraps.  The little embellies are from a prize I won at Let's Scrap  Various papers from my stash, Happy Birthday punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, stars Fiskars, I cut the blue frame with my cricut Art Philosophy cartridge,

Happy Birthday

Sketch #8 is another double.  For this one I used CTMH's Sophie collection.  Photos are from Megan's shower last May.  She just gave me a few more photos from this event, and since I hadn't scrapped it yet, I decided to use them now.  I really like the way the folded circle border came out.I used the cricut Alphalicious (still my fav font cart) cartridge to cut the title.  Papers, stamps, buttons are all CTMH.

Zing went the Strings of my Heart



Valerie is going to be having another class in May. Got Sketch? Express 3. If you have never taken a class with her, I highly recommend that you check it out here.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. such cute layouts :) I love it, it's so fun and colorful!!

    - L
    livelovescrap.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete