Thursday, March 31, 2011

A couple of layouts


I made these two layouts at a "Scrapbook club" meeting I hosted at my home last week.  We have a gal who owns a scrapbook shop about an hour south of here who brings stuff for a couple of layouts along with some other new products for us to peruse.  I have a whole drawer full of layouts I have made in groups that have never been finished.  I tend to prefer to do my own thing.  I liked both of these well enough to look for the right pictures to put on them.  My daughter's favorite color is lime green, so I knew I wanted to use the green one for her.  Also, she is getting married in August, and has registered for dishes/linens in brown/blue so I also thought this layout was perfect for her (and Caleb).

Green layout: Die cut paper: Pink Paislee; paper: Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss, Bo Bunny Double Dot; flowers: Prima; pins: Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin Studio; pearl flourish: Kaisercraft; stamps: Bohemian alphabet-CTMH, ink: Colorbox chalk ink-lime pastel
Brown/blue layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; patterned papers/stickers/die cuts: Pebbles Inc.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Both the layouts are beautiful Beth I really like the stamping on the first one and the row of ribbon roses on both of them are amazing.
    If you go to my blog I have a little something for you. You'll find it here http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award-and-project-scrap.html

    ReplyDelete