Monday, March 14, 2011

Wonder

I created this layout using the 2-page sketch #9 at Sketch Support.  I struggled with what to title it and finally decided on wonder.  I included several butterfly quotes on the right side.  I cut the butterfies with my cricut and the Picturesque cartridge.  I used foam squares under their wings to make them 3-D.  Photos were taken by my friend Donna Flach who is also my daycare provider.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your layout Beth! Those butterflies are precious. I so wanted to play along with this sketch at sketch support, but I can't figure out how. Can you tell me? Do you upload it somewhere or email it? I tried to email them, but the email bounced back as well. If you could share, I'd be greatly appreciative. Love seeing all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful 2 page layout!! Love all those butterflies.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete