Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Sketch is Posted at Let's Scrap

Sorry I'm a day late getting this posted.  This is the latest sketch at Let's Scrap. Here is my take on it:
More engagement photos, these were taken on the campus of Western Michigan University.  For thoses of you who have not heard, my daughter Megan is getting married!   They are planning an August 19 wedding.  She and Caleb had a friend do an engagement photo shoot and there are 132 pics!  Most of them are pretty good, so expect to be seeing more in the weeks to come.  For this layout I chose to use the "Love Me Do" line from My Mind's Eye.  I've had the collection in my stash for awhile and hadn't used it yet. There are so many fun papers in this line.  I had lots of fun cutting and inking all the hearts and making the little banner.  I used red/white Baker's twine for the banner.  Worked so much better than the ribbons I was trying to use because it will lay flat when it is curved.  Heart border punch is from Martha Stewart Crafts. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. cute sketches and awesome layouts! i lvoe the papers you used and all your embellies!!
    -paula

    ReplyDelete