Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's Scrap Wednesday Sketch

It's Wednesday, and that means time for another sketch at Let's Scrap:

 And here is my layout based on the sketch:

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use this Santa paper from Graphic45. The left page is Webster's Pages.  I made the tree from various green paper scraps.  I reduced and photocopied Sonya's Christmas list to include on the layout.  Title cut with my cricut. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your take on the sketch.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! I saw it at LS and haven't had time yet to comment there. I love that you used multiple photos for the enlargement. The layout is so balanced. I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! They mean so much to me.... you are just a sweetheart! I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete