Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

My dear friend Betty Anne has given me an award. Thank you Betty Anne.

After receiving the award I am to:

Thank the person I received the award from and give a link back to her blog - which I did above


Share 8 things about myself

Pass the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered

And Leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

Okay, here are the 8 things about myself:

1. I have been on the Design Team at Let's Scrap since March of last year.  It is a wonderful scrapbooking community where I have made many friends.  This is where I met Betty Anne.
2. I have been married to my second husband Mark for almost 9 years.
3. I have 4 children, Luke 27, Megan 20, Sonya 7, and Zachary 5.
4. I am a registered nurse.
5. I have worked in Home Health for 16 years, and am now the director of Quality Improvement at my Agency.
6. I have been scrapbooking for almost 10 years, but didn't get serious(obsessed) until I discovered online scrapbooking about 2 1/2 years ago. 
7. Before I started scrapboking I was an avid quilter and seamstress.
8. I made all my daughter's formals while she was in High School.
   
And here are links to 8 blogs I would like to nominate for the stylish blogger award.  Be sure to check them out:

1. Tami
2. Susan
3. Brenda
4. Kay
5. Caro 
6. Karien
7. Megan
8. Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, thanks so much for nominating me! You always give such nice comments on my layouts.
    I will post this in my blog and do the same.
    Thanks
    karien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me, too! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this award, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks for the award Beth-you are just too kind! And a big WHHOOP for you-GOsh you made your daughters formals-awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete