Hi all my dear friends. I haven't forgotten you. August was just a crazy month with vacations and weddings, etc. Sept first was the start of a new venture for me. The Mother LOAD! Don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for this class at Big Picture Classes since this is my BUSIEST time of the year, but so far I have kept up. Here is my layout for Day 1:
The prompt was to scrap about a goal. I decided to do a layout about my hope that my kids will always stay close. Being a bit older than the average parents, I know that we won't always be around, and I hope the kids will lean on each other. Used sketch #3 from The Color Room. ink, stamps, papers are all CTMH, cricut cartridge used for title: A Child's Year (font). Thanks for looking, and I will be back later with my day 2 layout (as soon as it gets light enough to get a photo) Off to start #3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Love the design and colors on this one. Love that punch with the big holes too.
ReplyDeleteWhat great use of Caboodle - I love it! And I have missed you!
ReplyDelete