Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Liebster Award

I have received the Liebster Blog Award....




The word Liebster is German meaning ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’. I have been chosen for this award by my dear friend Kay Wallace: http://www.kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com/  Kay is just the sweetest person.  She is one of my fellow DT members at Let's Scrap.  She always has the nicest things to say about everyones work. Thank you Kay.

In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:

• Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog (I just did that!)

• Copy and paste the award to your blog (done!)

• Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award this honor and why, and then let those bloggers know they have been chosen by commenting on their blogs.

• Hope they pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor.

Now I just need to choose 5 blogs that I love and think deserve a bit more TLC and definitely a visit from you. The hardest part is to only choose 5! The only limiting factor for the award is that the blog must have fewer than 200 followers. Here are the blogs that I would like to award the Liebster Award:

Jessica:  http://www.scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/
I just love Jessica's style.  She has a knack for choosing the most beautiful papers and embellishments to compliment her lovely photos.
 
Betty:  http://scrappingfleas.blogspot.com/
Betty is on the DT at Let's Scrap and is a friendly gal who has jumped in and gotten involved in our group.  She has a lovely. clean scrapbooking style.
 
Erica:  http://ericaj-ericaj.blogspot.com/
Erica is another DT member.  She has a very artsy stle and lots of flair.
 
Roulien: http://my-scrappy-story.blogspot.com/
Roulien and I have served on the DT at Let's Scrap  together a couple of times.  She has a real talent for embellishing.
 
Elizna: http://www.eliznaparsons.blogspot.com/
Another Let's Scrap DT member.  Elizna knows how to use supplies in a most effective way.

Please take a minute to visit their blogs and check out thier work.

3 comments:

  1. Beth, you are so sweet to award my little blog with this!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Big hug to you!!
    Roulien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thank you so much for choosing my blog!!
      It is a true honour!!
      Hugs Erica :~}

      Delete