This first one was made with a sketch from Sketch Inspiration. I used my favorite Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the center circle from Kaisercraft Chapter One papers, title cut with Alphalicious. Stickers and chipboard also Kaisercraft Chapter One. The background paper is Melissa Frances, and the black print is Bella Wedding.
This next one is made from the Let's Scrap9-7-11 sketch. The background paper is Pebbles, Inc. I used just a touch of green on this otherwise black and white layout. Fiskars border punch, heart sticker border K and Co.
This last one is a layout of the kids friends decorating their car during the reception. I love the bright green and black on this one. The large print is from Quick Quotes: Ruby Mac; others are Kaisercraft Chapter One.







What lovely layouts, Beth!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Beth, am here to let your know that you have received the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD from me! Come to my blog to check out the details and responsibilities and to pick up the blinkie: http://www.kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com. Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete