I had the day off 12/30 so I managed to get a little scrapping done. Here are a couple of quick layouts I did using the Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club kit for December. I just love Allison Davis's sketches. I am just finishing up a class that she is teaching at My Creative Classroom. The class is about getting the most out of sketches. The super sketch club was discussed in one of the forums, so I checked it out and decided to give it a try. You get sketches and product to make 5 layouts each month for $20.00 plus shipping. She has several other clubs available as well. I love her sketches, and often look for products to scraplift some of her layouts, so figured this was a good club for me to try. I have another one in the works I will post soon. thanks for looking.
I ended the year with 176 completed pages! Hoping for 200 in 2012.








No comments:
Post a Comment