There is an exciting challenge going on at Let's Scrap this month. Cathy has challenged us to complete 31 "pages" in January. (A 2-page layout counts as 2 pages). Here is my first page:
My first layout for 2012 was for Challenge 26 at Let's Scrap. Jeaunes gave us quite the challenge:
• ONLY One picture;
• 7 different sheets of paper;
• The paper HAS TO BE pattern paper (no cardstock) and from a range that you have NEVER USED BEFORE;
• The layout has to have a title which is already included in the paper, as well as a subtitle (I did mine with a rub-on);
• When it comes to embellishing:
o Some ribbon;
o 3 Flowers;
o 3 Brads
o One metal embellishment and
o A button
I found a paper pad that my son Luke gave me for Christmas that was from Colorbok. I don't think I have used them before. I was lucky that I was able to find a sheet that I could use as my title. The hearts and flowers were fussy cut from different patterned papers. The stitching details were done with gel pens. I used 2 metal embellishments (pins from Maya Road) and 3 buttons. Not sure if this was cheating as the challenge doesn't state ONLY one. The photo is one I took in September of Megan and Caleb with their best friend Tim just before he left for Afghanistan with the National Guard.
Thanks for looking. I will be back soon with more LOAD pages.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment