![]() |
| Happy Birthday |
For LOAD pages 4 & 5 I used another Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club kit, Dec 2011. This is the third of the super saver layouts from that kit. Papers are from We R Memory Keepers. There is a twine bow added to the wreath. Photos are from Christmas Eve at my parent's house.
LOAD pages 6 & 7 are another layout from the Dec 2011 Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club kit. I added the tag I found in my Christmas theme box. Photos are from Christmas morning with my kids.
LOAD pages 8 & 9 is a layout I made in my monthly CTMH club. I hadn't finished it yet. I added the photos, the turkey and journaling box. Photos are from Thanksgiving at my sister's house. I'm not all that crazy about it, but it is done. Features "Dreamin" from CTMH.










No comments:
Post a Comment