Well, I have been very busy scrapping the past couple of days. I've completed 3 more of the Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop"Resolutions. the first on is for Debby's Resolution # 12 to use eyelets on your layout or card. I chose to use the right side of sketch 2-3-10 for this Father's Day layout. I added large eyelets to the scallop strips. All the papers are from Close To My Heart.
The next layout is for Mandy's Resolution # 9- scrap something that makes you laugh. I think these photos of Zachary in his goggles are really funny! He is so full of personality! Another layout of our camping vacation at Ludiongton last summer. Used sketch ls126 for this one. Papers are from Paper Studio-Beach pad; transparencies: Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection; punches: Fiskars.
The third layout is for Kristie's Resolution # 7-use a banner on your layout. Used sketch 11-10-10 for this one. I didn't do the sketch when it was originally posted. Seems I had difficultu selecting the right photos. I love how it turned out. Used papers from We R Memory Keepers "Funfetti" line for this layout of Zachary's 5th birthday. So bright and fun! I originally had just the one long banner with "Happy Birthday" stamped on it, seemed a little skinpy so I added the other two lines of banner. Much better.
Just 4 more resolutions ot go! Thanks for looking. See you again soon.









No comments:
Post a Comment