Monday, January 10, 2011

My Mind's Eye Challenge 19

Here is the current layout sketch at My Mind's Eye:
And here is my take on the sketch:

You were to create a winter themed layout using at least 80% My Mind's Eye products.  I chose the Colorful Christmas line.  Such fun papers to work with.  This was an easy sketch to do.  I think this is a blog I will be visiting often. Journaling reads: "Winter: The holiday between Thanksgiving and Christmas - Zack"  After Thanksgiving, Zack said came winter, not Christmas. It snowed on Decmber 1, and the kids made this snowman.  Good thing I took pics right away as they knocked it down right after.

2 comments:

  1. Beth I love this sweet LO. I also love MME papers, but we tend to get them so long after they have been released!! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the little snowmen. You asked about my Yosemite LO and I've completed about 25-2 page LO (50 total pages). I'm a bit ridiculous but the photos were so beautiful. I have been working on Yosemite alone for about 3 months. I only have one more LO and I am on to Sonoma. Maybe that's why I am so far behind! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete