I made a couple of cards for Stampin Celebration's current challenge: 

I used the card sketch for this month at Let's Scrap which won't be posted until tomorrow. I went ahead and made 2 cards, because when I cut the triangles, I had extra triangeles of each of each, and figured I might just as well use them. I switched up the colors, and ribbons just to make them a little different. Stamps from CTMH, paper is Funfetti from We R Memory Keepers.







Hi Beth!! So glad you played along at Stampin' Celebration!! Love your cards! They're very fun and I really like that flower ribbon on the 2nd one! :)
ReplyDeleteCute cards. It's been a long time since I used a triangular piece of patterned paper on a card and I'd forgotten how much I like the way it looks. Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration this week!
ReplyDeleteCute cards! Great idea to use the 'scraps' to make a second card. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!
ReplyDeleteFun cards! I love that balloon paper. Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the SCIC!!
ReplyDelete