Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop Resolutions

Well, I have completed 2 more resolutions for the Blog Hop.  This first one is for Resolution #14.  We were to use 1 ribbon/lace, 2 patterned papers, 3 flowers, and 4 bling.  This photo was taken by a friend at a wedding last spring.  I thought it was a pretty good one, so even though I only had the one 4x6 phot, wanted to scrap it.  Papers are Kaiser Craft, sticker: K and Co., I got the ribbon and the rhinestones at Michael's, flowers from my stash.  I just love this color combination, so pretty.

The next layout is for Resolution #1.  Scraplift a layout from 2009 or 2010.  I chose to lift one of the very talented Karien Van Der Westhuizen's layouts.  I just love her work.  I had all the same papers from BoBunny, so it was really easy to simply cut and paste the layout together.  I love the way it turned out.

Here is Karien's layout:



  For info on the blog hop scroll up to the top or check it out at Let's Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. Love how it turned out Beth! Have a great and scrappy weekend!

    ReplyDelete