Family
I've finished another layout for the Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop. This one is for Resolution #11, Wendy's challenge to use blue, white and silver. I love this new line from Bo Bunny, Midnight Frost. Seemed perfect for this resolution. My family wore blue this year for Christmas Eve, so I also had the perfect picture. I used some (Doodlebug?) snowflake sequins I had in my stash along with some light blue mini brads. I thought I was going to run out of brads before I ran out of snowflakes, but fortunately a search through my brads produced another pack of multi colored mini brads that happened to have the same light blue ones in it! The photo is matted with a metalic silver cardstock. I think the Bo Bunny "petals" is pretty, but it is a bit bulky. The sparkly white ribbon was also in my stash. Used the left side of Let's Scrap 9-29-10 sketch for this one.







No comments:
Post a Comment