Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scrap Friendzy Sketch-a-Thon

I have completed Bonus Challenge #2:
This layout is one about my son and my mother who share a birthday.  When he was born on mom's 71st birthday, and we named him for my dad (his middle name is my dad's name, Keith), my sisters thought I had gone as far as I could as a brown noser!!!!
Here they are 76 and 5.

And Sketch #1:
This is my son "snowboarding".  He thinks he is so awesome!
Also Sketch #2:
This is a card I made with leftover scraps that were out on my table still.  I also used a leftover tag I made and didn't use for Christmas. 
Now if I can just figure out how to post them in the gallery, I will be happy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth - I remember you had this problem before. Do you use a program to save the file? I use picnik and the size seems to work. Great job with the sketches! I know we can work out the posting part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special is it that your Son and his Grandma have the same birthday. Wonderful.
    I love your layouts and card. You sure have been a busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that you're scrapping! Very nice layouts and I love the "leftovers" card!

    ReplyDelete