This is a "scraplift" of Linda McDonald's beautiful layout, which in turn is a scraplift of Betty Anne's layout Sisters. I Loved both layouts, and since I already had several of the Bo Bunny papers, I decided to make my own version. I loved this ornament/pine branch paper, but I never know quite what to do with this type of design. By fussy cutting the branches and pinecones from another piece and adding them back using some pop dots, there is a lot of dimension added. I cut the ornaments from yet another paper, one that had the entire ornament so that I could more easily layer the design together. I added cinnamon stickles to the pinecones, and gold stickles to the ornaments. I added 3D Crystal Laquer to the berries. I didn't think I would have any problem finding red bling for the circle so soon after Christmas, and when Valentine's Day products are everywhere, but I did. These are Jolee's Crystals that I found in the Jewelry Dept. at Michaels. I have gobs of green ones, but of course, I wanted red. I am very happy with the final layout. It went together so easily because Linda had done all the hard work for me. the hardest part for me is letting the stickles dry without smearing it! Thanks Linda and Betty Anne for the inspiration!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment