Monday, September 19, 2011

Another LOAD update

"Always"
load #16

This layout is a total "scraplift" of one of Kelly Gorie's Basic Grey layouts.  You can see the original here.  I just loved it and knew it would work perfectly with my daughter's wedding colors.  This is the first layout I have done for her wedding album.  I FINALLY got the proofs from the photographer 9/16 (seemeds like an eternity of waiting since the 8/19 wedding!).  I am having a wonderful time going through the 1000 or so photos to select my favs!

LOAD #17
"Camping"

Since I was still working on finishing the previous layout on 9/17 and din't have a lot of time, I decided to do a page kit I had set aside to complete during LOAD. I already had pictures printed and ready to go.  Took a little bit of time to do all the inking, but the hardest part, at least for me, was the "liquid glass" on the flames.  I have such a hard time waiting for this kind of stuff to dry to finish the layout and get a photo so I can upload it. 

LOAD #18
"Lil' Spooks

Another kit layout. I have so many of them.  I thought since I was pressed for time, I would pull out a page kit and whip up something quick.  I spent 2 hours doing this layout with all the pen work, chalking, etc.  Oh well, I got my 2006 Halloween pics scrapped! 

I'm doing better with getting the layouts done than I am with taking photos and uploading them.  It is often late at night when I am completing them, and is not light very early in the morning anymore, making it more challenging to get a photo with natural light.

Off to get started on today's layout.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment: