 |
LOAD #12
The Great Squirrel Rescue |
The prompt for Day 12 was to use a photo(s) that were sub-par on a layout. I had this group of pics that were taken in a hurry in less than ideal light and not very flattering. Turned out pretty cute. I cut the squirrel with my Create a Critter cartridge using my Gypsy so I could flip it to face the way I wanted it to. Papers are again from CTMH (Twitterpated"), acorn punch: Fiskars.
 |
LOAD #13
Our Girl Sonya |
The prompt for Day 13 was to scrap the photo of a ritual that we took during the Basic Training part of the class. Since again, I had already scrapped mine, I used this day to finish a layout I had already started. This one was made with the Sophia Workshop to Go kit from CTMH. The borders are all stamped. It took time to do, but I love how it turned out.
 |
Load #14
Cool in the Pool |
Again today I just did my own thing. The prompt was to use stamps on your layout, and since I had done that the previous 2 days, I didn't feel the need to do it again. Used mostly products from one of my fav Bo Bunny lines-Sun Kissed, with a few other items thrown in from my "summer/beach" theme box. For this layout I used a sketch from
Heart 2 Heart, CTMH's challenge blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment