Monday, September 12, 2011
LOAD #11
Today's prompt was to use a sketch! Easy peasy, I do that most of the time. This layout is based on a sketch from my favorite scrappy site: Let's Scrap. I used CTMH papers (except the gray/silver stars which is We R Memory Keepers), stickers, stamps, and ink. Threw in a few red brads from my stash. When I was going through the baseball pics I had trying to choose some for a layout, these were so cute together, worked great with this sketch, and since (hard to believe) I didn't have suitable baseball stickers in my stash, I stamped these with a baseball stamp and punched them with a circle punch. Worked beautifully-matches the layout so nicely. I had so many cute pics, that another layout is in the works. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment