 |
LOAD #22
For this layout I used NSD sketch #2 from Let's Scrap. Because of the wild tie-die background, I couldn't resist using a 60's theme. Patterned papers from the Paper Studio's Peace. Lov, and Happiness stack (Hobby Lobby). Used most of a package of brads from my stash.
|
 |
Load #23
"Football"
|
I used asketch #2 from Got Sketch? Express 2 for this layout. I really like this sketch. Perfect for a sports themed layout. This layout features Zachary's Rocket Football Portraits. (He scored a touchdown at last Saturday's game!). Here I am at day 23 of the aMother Load and still keeping up! Can't believe. I love that I am getting so much done. I am finding that it really helps to have a deadline. I spend a lot less energy looking for the "perfect" paper or embellishment, and use what I have on hand. Because I am so busy at this time of the year, participating in LOAD has actually been good for me. I probably would not have done much if any scrapping this month if it wasn't for the mother LOAD. But I was determined to complete the LOAD, and I can't believe how many layouts I have completed.
My garden is finally about done. Picked 2 bushel of hard squash (from only 2-3 vines), and 2-5 gallon buckets of grapes the other day. That is pretty much the last of my garden for this year. This weekend I will be baking the squash and putting it in the freezer, and making a batch of grape jelly. We are still picking raspberries every day, but the cooler weather is slowing them down a bit. We picked more than 50 pints/day at least 2 times last week. I find that even though I am exhausted, making a point to scrap every day helps me to relax and better deal better with the physical work.
No comments:
Post a Comment