Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LOAD update

I am still keeping up with the Mother LOAD, got a little behind for a day , but caught back up today. I have trouble getting photos posted every day in addition to getting my layouts done. 

Day 4:
The prompt for day 4 was to think about what our "bare minimum" is for a scrapbook.  I don't think I have a bare minimum as far as "must have a photo" or "must have journaling",etc.  I chose to do this page kit as I guess my bare minimum is to add a little of my own creativity to each layout even a page kit. I changed it just a little bit from the instructions.  Kit is from The Whole Kit n Kaboodle by Andrea Deer.

Day 5:
The prompt for day 5 was to create a layout in a size that you don't usually work with.  I do mostly 12 x 12 layouts, usually doubles, so I decided to do an 8x8 page.  I have been planning to do a cookbook of family recipes for each of my kids and nieces/nephews for awhile.  My daughter just got married in August and this is the first completed page for her cookbook.

Day 6:


Today we were to use one of the photos we took for an assignment during the basic training part of the class, our self portrait.   I had already scrapped mine in an earlier homework assignment, so decided to use this birthday photo of me also taken by my 8 year old daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment