Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOAD Update


LOAD #24
"Just Married"

Here is my layout for Day 24 of The Mother LOAD.  I used the 9-14-11 sketch from Let's Scrap.  I created it for DT Challenge 114 to use masking and stamping to create a background. I cut out circles and rings to use as masks, and sprayed the white background with a light green (honeydew?) Glimmer Mist.  When it was dry, I added stamped/embossed circles with holographic embossing powder for a very subtle bubble effect.  Then I used various sizes of circles and rings to create the design.  I cut the title with the "Tie the Knot" Cricut cartridge. I also added a few daisies and little water droplets.  Turned out beautifully I think. 


LOAD #25
"Groovy 2"

   Today's prompt was to lift one of your own layouts.  I used many of the same materials for this layout as I did for the day 22 layout.  I guess you could call it the sister layout to that one. I also used a Let's Scrap sketch that I have used a couple of time before, one of my favs, ls120.  Each of the layouts I have done with it are very different.  One more day to go!  Can't believe I am going to make it.  Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment