Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In the Home Stretch Now!


LOAD #20
"Play"


The prompt for Day 20 was to scrap some random photos, perhaps out of "order".  I had these fun pics laying around that worked beautifully with the first sketch in the Got Sketch? Express 2 class I am also doing that started Sept 20.  I cut the title with the Boys will be Boys cricut cartridge.  Everything here is stash, I especially like the way Flair discs supported the theme.  Fun.


LOAD #21
"Caught in the Act"
 For "take a photo Tuesday" we were to use the "emotion" photo we took during the basic training part of the class.  These photos beautifully capture the delightfully naughty side of my son Zachary.  He was mad because I had let both he and his sister take a photo of their dad and me with the Macinac Bridge in the background.  He wanted to know whose was better, and when I told him truthfully that his sister's was because it showed the bridge better, he got mad and put on this little display.  I captured it forever with my camera! The blue paper on the right side has words like "naughty" and "sassy" all over it.  I've had it in my stash for ages.  Afterwards, I thought I should have used a camera accent? But it is done, and I am pleased with it.  Another Valerie Salmon sketch from Got Sketch? 103.

Can't believe we are three weeks in to LOAD, and I am still keeping up!  Only 5 more days to go.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment